Major Functions of NYETC
National Youth Employment Training Centre is being established according to the charter of AMT and its functions are as follows:
- To organize apprenticeship, in-plant training and training programmes for industrial and clerical workers and train Instructors and Training Officers required for the purpose.
- To provide for vocational guidance and career development in industry.
- To bring about overall personality development, fostering a caring and creative environment that emphasizes physical, social, and intellectual development.
- To initiate a continuing study of the country's manpower requirements at the global level.
- To establish and maintain technical and cultural relations with international organizations and other foreign institutions engaged in activities connected with vocational training.
- Transforming the student community into potential global leaders with accountability to meet the social, national and dynamic global challenges.